So its stupid question time :confused: ,ive got plenty of time to think with all the snow and all !. How hard would it be to connect a 100 Pulse Per Revolution Manual Pulse Generator to a game pad ? replacing one of the sticks (cant be that easy or someone would have done it !).
http://www.rhonmac-cnc.co.uk/rotary_...data_sheet.htm
Or has anyone seen a circuit diagram for a MPG !.
The game pad has got all the buttons i would ever want and the plugin sorted (assuming that it would work with the MPG) so it looks easy!.
Ive been looking at MPG s and just cant cough up the £120+ for one and think the £55 kits on evilbay just look expensive form the USA. Ive been using the Xbox controller for some time but it just dosnt have the fine control at the push of a button that i want.
I want a big hand wheel !.
Now before anyone says buy a shuttle pro at approx £75 , im thinking of making a hand pad that will with stand the day to day use , which i dont think the shuttle would ie: dropped , things dropped on it and even heavier things dropped on it. I need it to be more robust than a game pad.
Cant believe that no one in the UK hasnt come up with a kit , i just hate sending all my cash to the dam USA all the time.
Time for me to sit back and wait for the abuse to roll in
L8r all