Hi All

I'm new to this CNC building lark, so I've not much clue when it come to specifications of kit. I'm hoping to learn a little from those who have already trodden my path.
My plan is to build a reasonably light weight, 4x4 plasma table. Based on belts and pullets for the X&Y and a screw thread, probably donated by a "G" cramp for the Z

I've been researching motors\drivers etc and the cheapest I can find are on Ebay at £157.19.
Value CNC Kit 3Axis Stepper Driver Board + Nema23 1.86Nm Motor + 24V15A PSU + CD | eBay

While the location is claiming Middlesex, I'm a little dubious as the price looks to be conversion from another currency - I'm guessing China.

The spec is
Package includes:

• 1 x New 3 Axis TB6560 Driver Controller Board 1/16Microstep 12-36V, 1.5A-3A
  • 3 x New 57BYGH76-401A Single-Shaft Stepper Motors 1.89Nm/263oz-in 2.8A
  • 1 x 24V 15A DC power supply

Toshiba TB6560AHQ chip - High power, maximum 3.5A drive current chipset !
For TB6560AHQ Datasheet, Please click here.
1-1/16 microstep setting - Higher accuracy and smoother operation than standard 1, 1/2 step!
Adjustable 1.5A-3A drive current settings for each axis - 25%,50%,75%,100% of full current can be set for different stepper motors
Overload, over-current and over-temperature safety - Full protection for your computer and peripheral equipment !
On board current switching - Power output can be set according to specific user requirement !
Full closed-type optical isolation to protect the user's computer and equipment
Relay spindle interface - Outputs Max. 36V 7.5A for spindle motors or coolant pump (only one device can be powered by this output!)
4 channel inputs interface- Can be used for XYZ limit and emergency stop !
Professional design - Two stage signal processing with super anti-jamming !
Bipolar constant current chopper drive with non-resonant region - Controls motors smoothly through range without creep effect !
Four control inputs (divided into pairs of knives) - Allows setting of limit and emergency stop !
Universal architecture - Supports most parallel software MACH3,KCAM4 etc!

I have established the in the CNC would , plasma should be light and fast compared to perhaps a router that needs to more rigid and slower.

So, what should I be looking for?
Will this kit be OK?
Are there better alternatives (at a sensible price)? Being my first attempt at building a CNC I'm doing this on a tight budget so my mistakes will not hurt too much...
Any advice greatly received!!

Thanks chaps

Danny