. .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Failure to respond to repeatedly stated valid issues with W10 - mandatory updates/life of hardware tells me you don't have answers but continue to post other crap trying to cover the fact that you don't have answers.

Your "upgrade" is a free license for W10 for Microsoft's definition of "the life of your hardware", future upgrades will leave users with an OS which will not run on their hardware and the answer will be "end of 'support' life"
    You haven't paid for it and it is supplied "as is", when your computer is no longer supported you will buy another, even if your hardware is good.

W10 is probably better for your limited use than what you've managed to use before, pompously stating that it is simply "better" than everything before is utter rubbish unless you add the caveat "for me", which you don't.

Looks like plain English is hard to understand so I'll repeat W10 - mandatory updates(you can't decide and if it breaks your hardware/software you wait for a fix, if it ever comes) /life of hardware (as defined by Microsoft's support for your hardware) support for your license.

You jumped in accusing me of failure to understand, in a way that's right, I don't understand why you don't understand, it's all fairly simple. Your statement that "roll back" to the previous operating system is simple is a cut and paste from Microsoft press releases, this is not the real world experience of users, many have rolled back to an unuseable system if you had actual knowledge of this you'd know that many roll-backs leave customers without software and hardware functionality and you would't be so irresponsible as to tout it as risk-free.

In a nutshell you're posting rubbish and Microsoft marketing and touting it as truth, if you'd said it was best for some people you'd have been right but you didn't so you're wrong.

Simple.
    Last edited by magicniner; 10-06-2016 at 01:48 PM. Reason: caveat miss-spelled
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Thread Information