. .
    Hi , Im down in the South Island of New Zealand, summer is coming and Ive found an interesting new website.

My CNC experience isnt very much , I had a RF20 round coloum mill that I put steppers onto , worked ok but I ended giving it to a friend who needed it more than me, about the same time I bought an Induma 1/S mill which Im still trying to decide if I want or need to cnc it.

When i did the RF20 I used Gecko drivers and they seemed to work fine. I helped another friend convert a Bridgeport clone with some servos and the Red gecko's, it was a much better machine than my wee RF20.

My interests are mostly related to motorbikes and bike racing , so most stuff I make is pretty dull to look at but has a purpose that pleases me.

Cheers
    Mike

Lives in Wigan, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Moderator Control Panel Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,914. Received thanks 227 times, giving thanks to others 776 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Referred 11 members to the community.
    Hi,

Welcome to the site, your membership has been approved and you now have full access.

Lee
    .Me

Thread Information