PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Any cnc machines in the Romford/E London area?

tompion
12-04-2019, 11:04 AM
I'm Steve, I've got an electrical engineering and management background, and I'm looking to team up with someone who has a CNC mill, somewhere within reasonable travelling distance of Romford, Essex.

I have done some CNC machining in the past, but my skills are in need of rejuvenation, shall we say. However, I have specific ideas in mind, and although these exist on paper and in my mind, I currently have no means of bringing them into practical reality.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Steve

andy_con
12-04-2019, 01:02 PM
im in braintree

I'm Steve, I've got an electrical engineering and management background, and I'm looking to team up with someone who has a CNC mill, somewhere within reasonable travelling distance of Romford, Essex.

I have done some CNC machining in the past, but my skills are in need of rejuvenation, shall we say. However, I have specific ideas in mind, and although these exist on paper and in my mind, I currently have no means of bringing them into practical reality.

Steve

tompion
12-04-2019, 03:50 PM
im in braintree

Hi Andy, thanks for getting back to me. Basically I'm looking for access to a CNC mill with a view to producing items in brass and wood. I have no access to facilities where I am, and if i could use your equipment, I'd be very grateful.

I'm on [email protected] and also 0797 4436 490. I also use Skype and WhatsApp.

All the best,

Steve

andy_con
12-04-2019, 03:56 PM
sorry not possible

Hi Andy, thanks for getting back to me. Basically I'm looking for access to a CNC mill with a view to producing items in brass and wood. I have no access to facilities where I am, and if i could use your equipment, I'd be very grateful.

I'm on [email protected] and also 0797 4436 490. I also use Skype and WhatsApp.

All the best,

Steve

tompion
12-04-2019, 04:01 PM
OK, never mind. Thanks for showing interest. Steve