PDA

View Full Version : NOW FIXED: Problems with BST Automation store on Aliexpress

joe.ninety
18-02-2020, 08:20 PM
Looking at the store and trying to view the various categories all I get is a message saying...

'Sorry, no matches were found for your refined search'

Before anyone says anything this wasn't a refined search, I just went to the store and clicked on a particular section, in this case 'Linear Guide' But this happens with every category of product that I click on.

Just wondered if it was just me or if others are having difficulties too.

TIA

johngoodrich
18-02-2020, 08:27 PM
just went on to freds store. All working for me

joe.ninety
18-02-2020, 08:38 PM
Ok, well I couldn't figure out how to find it on Ali, so I just Googled 'Aliexpress BST Automation' and that's how I got there. Just tried it again and if I click on the 'Top Selling' link on the toolbar I get this...

Can you send me the link you are using please, just in case I'm at a different BST.

Cheers

joe.ninety
18-02-2020, 08:42 PM
Ok, I think I've discovered the problem...

It doesn't seem to like the browser I was using... Opera. I use Opera quite a bit because of it's integration with WhatsApp.

Lesson learned. Thanks for taking the time to check though :tennis:

Voicecoil
18-02-2020, 08:56 PM
Aliexpress seem to have a very cavalier attitude to compatibility with their website, A couple of times I've had them change things without any kind of warning and find next day I can't login/search/whatever. Best thing is to complain to them and tell them you will buy elsewhere.

Desertboy
18-02-2020, 09:07 PM
Are BST shipping I ordered disc coupling and cancelled them after a week because it gave 14 days till shipping.

I assumed Corona virus has everything on lockdown.

I have a few things on back order from China at the moment.

JAZZCNC
18-02-2020, 09:59 PM
Delays because of Chinese new year and the virus I think

m_c
18-02-2020, 10:34 PM
Coronavirus means most places are still shutdown.
I was looking at seeedstudios for some PCBs, and they've still got a banner saying orders are postponed until 20th, but even that is not a fixed date :-/

bstautomation
05-09-2020, 03:54 AM
Looking at the store and trying to view the various categories all I get is a message saying...

'Sorry, no matches were found for your refined search'

Before anyone says anything this wasn't a refined search, I just went to the store and clicked on a particular section, in this case 'Linear Guide' But this happens with every category of product that I click on.

Just wondered if it was just me or if others are having difficulties too.

TIA

Dear Joe,
Thanks for your visiting,sorry for the inconvenient experience with you,thanks for try again through other browser :)
Anything can do for you please kindly cotnact drictly.
Have a nice weekend.
Fred

JAZZCNC
05-09-2020, 08:45 AM
Dear Joe,
Thanks for your visiting,sorry for the inconvenient experience with you,thanks for try again through other browser :)
Anything can do for you please kindly cotnact drictly.
Have a nice weekend.
Fred

Hi Fred, Nice to see you on the forum. The guys will be pleased and reassured to know you watch and they can contact you directly.

Thanks
Dean.

routercnc
05-09-2020, 11:15 PM
Yes good to see you dropping into the forum Fred. The linear motion parts you have supplied me in the past are still working well.

Lee Roberts
06-09-2020, 01:04 PM
Welcome Fred pleased you made it :thumsup: