PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Hello and how to send a message to a member

Giff
27-05-2020, 10:13 PM
Hi all

I am working for a small hydraulic engineering company, we have recently bought a CNC mill to manufacture some of our equipment in house.
I am also trying to set up some metrology equipment.

Can anyone please tell me how to directly message a member as I can see they probably have the information that I would like.
Thanks

Kitwn
28-05-2020, 01:16 AM
Giff,
I think you have to make a minimum of ten posts before you can access some functions of the forum including adding pictures and probably sending PMs.

Kit

Clive S
28-05-2020, 08:54 AM
Hi all

I am working for a small hydraulic engineering company, we have recently bought a CNC mill to manufacture some of our equipment in house.
I am also trying to set up some metrology equipment.

Can anyone please tell me how to directly message a member as I can see they probably have the information that I would like.
Thanks

If you click on the name next to the flag you should see the PM service but it usually takes 4-5 post for it to show.

JAZZCNC
28-05-2020, 09:20 AM
post a few more times even if its just saying hello a few times

Giff
28-05-2020, 09:37 AM
Thanks everyone, I didn't expect such a fast response and from several people.:adoration:

Neale
28-05-2020, 09:59 AM
If you think that was fast, just try posting that you have bought a pile of electroinics, and motors and you're about to design a CNC router around it!

routercnc
28-05-2020, 11:34 PM
If you think that was fast, just try posting that you have bought a pile of electroinics, and motors and you're about to design a CNC router around it!

It’s a Nema 34 running off 32V psu that I got as a kit off eBay :encouragement: