PDA

View Full Version : UCCNC intrusive pendant

John11668
28-07-2020, 10:58 PM
Does anyone know how to make to make the pendant less intrusive on the UCCNC run page?
Ever time I go for the run button I seem to make the pendant appear . I know it is just lack of care with the mouse/cursor but it winds me up.

Any ideas?

ngwagwa
29-07-2020, 07:13 AM
Does anyone know how to make to make the pendant less intrusive on the UCCNC run page?
Ever time I go for the run button I seem to make the pendant appear . I know it is just lack of care with the mouse/cursor but it winds me up.

Any ideas?

Do you mean the Jog Panel? If so:
There is option to turn off automatic jog panel pop-out, Configuration/Appearance/Disable automatic jogpanel popup checkbox.
If disabled then the jog panel pops out only when the panel is clicked.

the cncdrive forum is wuite useful: https://forum.cncdrive.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=847&p=6158&hilit=popup+disable#p6158

John11668
29-07-2020, 10:39 AM
Sorry about my wording ngwagwa , I just lapsed back into Mach3 terminology . Found it and changed it . Thankyou.
I also found that in that page, I can cancel the requirement for parameter changes to be confirmed using the enter key. That was something which frequently caught me.
I cant think of an instance where not having that requirement might pose any risk . Please tell me if there is