PDA

View Full Version : Huanyang 2.2kw spindle with Delta 2.2kw VFD (programming)

Kuyguk
13-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Hi,

I just purchased a huanyang 2.2KW water cooled spindle. I already had a Delta M series 2.2KW VFD. The Delta VFD used to be used with a 2.2kw Ugra Spindle.

1. Can I just swap the new huanyang spindle into my system with no rewriting or reprogramming?
2. Huanyang provides very very basic instructions and says that parameters PD005, PD004, PD002, PD070, PD072 and PD144. It’s says that they must be changed to 400hz in order. The. It lists values for each PD. Anyone know how to do this on a Delta VFD? See the attached for the specific instructions from Huanyang

Any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated!

routercnc
14-08-2020, 09:06 AM
Hi,

I just purchased a huanyang 2.2KW water cooled spindle. I already had a Delta M series 2.2KW VFD. The Delta VFD used to be used with a 2.2kw Ugra Spindle.

1. Can I just swap the new huanyang spindle into my system with no rewriting or reprogramming?
2. Huanyang provides very very basic instructions and says that parameters PD005, PD004, PD002, PD070, PD072 and PD144. It’s says that they must be changed to 400hz in order. The. It lists values for each PD. Anyone know how to do this on a Delta VFD? See the attached for the specific instructions from Huanyang

Any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated!

I can’t help directly as I have not used that delta VFD but you would need to look up what each of those PD functions relate to on the huanyang VFD and find the equivalent PD (or whatever term delta use) on the delta. In my experience they are all programmable with a similar approach but the parameter numbers do not relate across brands. PDxx on one brand might be where you store number of poles, but this might be stored under PDyy on another brand.