PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Boxford MT2 & Boxford TCL125

jonnydeen
29-08-2020, 03:11 PM
Due to the arrival of a 35 year old Italian mistress (avm mas165s) currently residing in my shed, I need to sell on my boxford mt2 mill-turn and boxford tcl125 to fund her lust of new ac servos. ������

********** Mt2 is SOLD **********

Tcl125 is mechanically complete but requires some wiring. Spindle drive needs replacing or re-capping. Comes with the much sought after 8 tool atc.

£500ono
Machines located in newry, northern ireland.
Local delivery available or
UK/ireland pallet delivery available

PeterE
13-09-2020, 04:32 PM
Hi,

Regards the Boxford what re-wiring is needed and what has gone wrong with the machine?

jonnydeen
14-09-2020, 09:41 AM
Hi,

Regards the Boxford what re-wiring is needed and what has gone wrong with the machine?

thanks for the enquiry, I originally got the tcl125 in boxes partially dis-assembled. i had saved it from being parted out. it was sporting its original electronics from the mid 80s albeit in in a box. i got as far as getting the power supply working with a new rectifier, sourcing new stepper drives, breakout board and a few other odds and ends. then it went on the long finger as other machines took precedence. the spindle drive i have not tested but under visual examination appears the two mains filter caps have expired so i have rifa branded replacements to get soldered in. basically everything is there for wiring up.

mkultra
12-11-2021, 11:24 AM
my interested