PDA

View Full Version : Boxford VMC300 Mach4 Conversion

walter67
04-10-2020, 08:10 AM
Hi everyone, through the help of (Roboteernat ) a member on here, I’ve recently got round to doing some needed mods to my Boxford VMC and would personally like to thank him again for his help.

I have also been given some support from a friend who is not a member on here, but has given me a wealth of information on detailed wiring diagrams and modifications for a Boxford vmc 300 Upgraded to Mach4, he has also given me permission to share his work and findings if it will help anyone, as it has helped me

https://trialsandsetbacks.files.wordpress.com/2020/10/vmc300-wiring-mods.docx (please note the file is 50mb and will need microsoft office to open)

Best regards Walter

balongshore
08-04-2021, 02:27 PM
Hi everyone, through the help of (Roboteernat ) a member on here, I’ve recently got round to doing some needed mods to my Boxford VMC and would personally like to thank him again for his help.

I have also been given some support from a friend who is not a member on here, but has given me a wealth of information on detailed wiring diagrams and modifications for a Boxford vmc 300 Upgraded to Mach4, he has also given me permission to share his work and findings if it will help anyone, as it has helped me

https://trialsandsetbacks.files.wordpress.com/2020/10/vmc300-wiring-mods.docx (please note the file is 50mb and will need microsoft office to open)

Best regards Walter

Walter,

Thanks for the helpful wiring information. I am considering upgrading my VMC300 machine as well. I recently had a drive motor fail and since the machine is already 20 years old I think its time for a refresh. I

Are you able to provide any helpful info on what you went with and can you also tell me how the machine has been performing since the refresh you did last year? Thank you Sir.

Brian

balongshore
08-04-2021, 06:08 PM

Best regards Walter

Walter,

I have a VMC300 that I am looing to convert as you did. I have a few questions if you have time to discuss. Thanks for the wiring info BTW. I would love to know your thoughts on the update and if it is worth it or if the machine is still running good. Cheers

Brian

AndyGuid
09-04-2021, 04:34 AM
Walter,

I have a VMC300 that I am looing to convert as you did. I have a few questions if you have time to discuss. Thanks for the wiring info BTW. I would love to know your thoughts on the update and if it is worth it or if the machine is still running good. Cheers

Brian

Hi Brian,

Welcome to the forum!

I've noticed that Walter was last active on 09-10-2020 so he is more than likely not aware of your posts to this thread. In such circumstances, your best way to make contact may be to send an Email or Personal-Message to him by clicking on his username . . . . . .

BUT you have to have a minimum number of posts to be allowed to do this, so it would be worthwhile creating your own new thread in Member Introductions and making a number of "dummy" posts there to get to the required number of posts. I think 10 posts are required and your current post count is 2.

Good luck,
Andy

balongshore
09-04-2021, 02:45 PM
Andy,

Ok thank you for that information.

walter67
10-04-2021, 07:39 AM
Sent a PM

Walter