PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: HI there

DavidD
15-12-2020, 12:51 AM
Hello everyone im David i live in Lincolnshire
i just brought a 3018 CNC router, got problems with it, im using easel as the software , i have the carve button on green i thought yipeeee
but when i go in to test axis nothing moves no noise anything BUT it turns on my spindle, ive had it going but then changed PC to pop it in shed but now as i say
no go any idea ?

Clive S
15-12-2020, 02:16 PM
Hello everyone im David i live in Lincolnshire
i just brought a 3018 CNC router, got problems with it, im using easel as the software , i have the carve button on green i thought yipeeee
but when i go in to test axis nothing moves no noise anything BUT it turns on my spindle, ive had it going but then changed PC to pop it in shed but now as i say
no go any idea ?

Welcome to the forum David.

Unfortunately this forum does not have access to a crystal ball.

So some pics of the control box and what controller are you using ie Mach3 or something else?

You say you have had it working and changed the PC. What did you do differently ?

DavidD
15-12-2020, 03:09 PM
there goes the problem i cant remember what i did, im just getting over a stroke, memory not what it was right now,

JAZZCNC
15-12-2020, 08:21 PM
there goes the problem i cant remember what i did, im just getting over a stroke, memory not what it was right now,

Not exactly helping us to help you here David. At least post some pictures and give us any information you can remember in as clear detail as you can.

We need to know exactly what you have in terms of software that runs the machine, not the software you use to create G-code.

DavidD
16-12-2020, 02:29 PM
i got it all working now, it was my motherboard , it stopped working so i got a new one this morning and everything works thanks guys merry Christmas to you all