PDA

View Full Version : Looking to send a forum member a PM

WorthAShot
26-03-2021, 05:44 AM
Hey guys I'm specifically attempting to contact someone from a thread I found in hopes they'd be able to machine something for me. This account was just created and I'm assuming I won't be able to PM until I'm active a certain amount. Any way to fast track this?

-B

JAZZCNC
26-03-2021, 09:47 PM
think you have to make 10 posts so just get posting

m_c
27-03-2021, 12:29 AM
As Jazz says, I'm pretty sure it's 10 posts, unless Lee approves your profile before then.

Probably best just to post on the concerned thread.

A_Camera
27-03-2021, 11:54 AM
Hey guys I'm specifically attempting to contact someone from a thread I found in hopes they'd be able to machine something for me. This account was just created and I'm assuming I won't be able to PM until I'm active a certain amount. Any way to fast track this?

-B

Your intentions seems to be genuine, so while waiting to be allowed to send a PM you could just say who he/she is here. You never know, he/she may read it or someone might point this thread out to him/her.

WorthAShot
27-03-2021, 04:56 PM
Extremely funny that you responded first because you're actually who I was hoping to contact! Not sure of the best way to go about it since I still can't send PMs. Not sure if I can respond to the inbound but if not maybe you could shoot me an email?

[email protected]

Thanks so much in advance.

WorthAShot
27-03-2021, 04:56 PM
You're totally right! The first person to respond to this thread was who I was looking to contact lol. Thanks.