PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

reefy86
07-06-2021, 02:08 PM
Hi all it's been a few years since being on here and enjoying learning. I split up with my ex after 10 years and lost everything and my dream of owning and using a cnc router never happened. However I am back on my feet with a beautiful girlfriend and finally got my little girl who is 5 months old now and in a better financial life style.

Hope I am still welcome on here and have forgotten alot that I learned but am keen to get back on track and have my machine lol.

JAZZCNC
07-06-2021, 07:13 PM
Nice to see you back Reefy, your more than welcome so crack on and get a build thread started.:thumsup:

DannySpencer
07-06-2021, 07:49 PM
Thanks mate still haven't forgot how much you helped me out. I have £4k to play about with and I have to start from scratch with what design I'll be sticking with and I have no idea if prices have gone up or down since I was last on here. Looking at the best accuracy for all types of wood carvings. I previously wanted to go 4 axis but happy to stick with 3 until things progress in the future. So my first question is what sort of price range would I be looking at with a z cutting height at 100-150mm cutting only wood with a decent amount of speed and accuracy? I know there is other factors but a rough starting point on price would really settle the girlfriend lol

reefy86
08-06-2021, 08:15 PM
Sorry I replied using my new account but using my old account now.