PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Hi to all from relitivly new CNC builder and user

Itzy Dog
10-07-2021, 04:58 PM
Hi my name is Kelvin.
I have spent the last year or so building and learning how to use a " Topsi CNC Heavy" 3D printed CNC router, can be found at creating for curiosity. In my view a fantastic machine with a machining area of 800mm x 1200mm x 120mm using a makita palm router as its power head and an arduino uno as its conrtoller being driven by CNCJ G code sender.

thank you all in advance for any and all help I might recieve here.
Kelvin

WoodKnot
13-07-2021, 09:20 AM
Hi my name is Kelvin.
I have spent the last year or so building and learning how to use a " Topsi CNC Heavy" 3D printed CNC router, can be found at creating for curiosity. In my view a fantastic machine with a machining area of 800mm x 1200mm x 120mm using a makita palm router as its power head and an arduino uno as its conrtoller being driven by CNCJ G code sender.

thank you all in advance for any and all help I might recieve here.
Kelvin

Welcome Kelvin (Itzy Dog) - you will have to post some of the things that you have made with your machine!

Did you print all of the parts yourself?

Thanks

WoodKnot

Itzy Dog
27-08-2021, 03:52 PM
sorry for taking so long to answer.
Yes I printed all the parts myself on my creality CR10 s, some parts I have printed twice because PLA is not tough enough heat wise.

Kelvin