PDA

View Full Version : Commercial / industrial

Sospan
09-09-2021, 09:05 PM
Excuse the first post - genuine brain damage and my memory plays strange tricks

We were looking for a commercial CNC router which will get a quite heavy use. We don't believe we will get much change below £10k.

However, I can remember finding via this forum a family firm in the east of the UK that made their own (with a ed paint scheme) single and multi head machines.

Appreciate the forum is more for the build your own rig but you guys will probably know and most importantly remember more than me what is out there. It could be mis-remembering but does anybody have a clue who the firm is ?

thanks

mekanik
10-09-2021, 07:41 AM
Hi Sospan
We have a member on the forum (JazzCNC) that can build you machine to your exact specification, just drop him a PM or email.
Regards
Mike

Sospan
10-09-2021, 08:43 AM
Hi thanks for the prompt reply.

We travel a lot with our business and often have less technical staff at base. What we need is field engineer support, so that should the machine fail during a production run, we have someone onsite within 24 hours 9or soon) to replace parts or make any changes.

mekanik
10-09-2021, 11:28 AM
Don't know if Dean does site visits, i think it's unlikely, he is balls out on production, best option is to have crack on the phone.
Regards
Mike