PDA

View Full Version : UCCNC Jog Feed Rate

Cube3
10-09-2021, 06:11 PM
Hi,

When first starting UCCNC the jog speed is set to 10%. Can I change this and is there explanation of other default settings available?

Thanks Simon.

Kitwn
12-09-2021, 12:52 AM
It may well be in the profile somewhere. You can open it in any text editor for a look. Otherwise the CNC Drive forum is very good. The staff check on the forum regularly and are good at replying to questions.

EDIT: Just had a look at my profile (it will be called Default.pro unless you have set up another profile of your own). I did a search for 'jog' and for 'speed'. The only likely candidate is line 417 "MPG1speedmultiplier=10" but I cannot find any reference to what MPG1 is so the software's own forum is probably the best place to ask.

Kit

https://forum.cncdrive.com/

JAZZCNC
12-09-2021, 08:07 PM
Hi,

When first starting UCCNC the jog speed is set to 10%. Can I change this and is there explanation of other default settings available?

Thanks Simon.

There is no way to do this from within UCCNC settings etc(that I know about), however, it can be done by writing the following code into what's called the Constructor macro M99998 which will you find in the Profiles folder inside a folder starting with Macro_(Same name as your profile) if you didn't name your profile then it will be in the Macro_Default folder.

AS3jog.Setfield(50, 913);

AS3jog.Validatefield(913);

You must copy it exactly as above as it's case-sensitive. To change the Jog speed to suit your needs replace the 50 with the value you want. Then restart UCCNC if it is running for it to take effect.