PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for an old customer of mine from the Isle of Wight

i2i
18-10-2022, 08:15 PM
Quite a few years ago i sold a Denford cnc machine to a guy from the isle of wight. Unfortunately i have lost your details and if possible could you contact me on here, or if you still have my phone number give me a ring. All i need is a little bit of help.

cropwell
23-10-2022, 03:49 AM
Quite a few years ago i sold a Denford cnc machine to a guy from the isle of wight. Unfortunately i have lost your details and if possible could you contact me on here, or if you still have my phone number give me a ring. All i need is a little bit of help.

I think the guy you are looking for is Steve,and I think his last name is Denton. His forum id is suesi34e, but he has not been active for a long time.

Hope this helps,

Rob

i2i
23-10-2022, 04:52 PM
I think the guy you are looking for is Steve,and I think his last name is Denton. His forum id is suesi34e, but he has not been active for a long time.

Hope this helps,

Rob

The id does ring a bell, thanks for the info Rob. I was looking for some info and a possible favour to collect and pay for an item that seems likely to be a con on the Isle of Wight. The item seems to have been removed now so i guess we'll never know, thanks again.