PDA

View Full Version : Aspire tutorials supplied with the installation dvd

habibuzziwa
14-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Hi guys
any one who can help me with aspire tutorials that are supplied with the installation dvd.

I am planning to buy 3D MODELLING SOFTWARE most prefferably aspire, i have studied the free tutorials that are on vectric website but i havent learnt enough to be able to it.
I would like to learn more about aspire before i can commit my self to buy this software. Any one who can help me with the tutorials that come when u purchase aspire will be wellcome.

I can borow them for a month then return them after using them.

Any help we be highly appreciated

martin54
14-11-2012, 10:37 PM
What is it you need to know? Surely there is enough info about for you to know if it will do what you require it to. Tutorials that come with most software are copyrighted so not really fair to ask someone to let you either have a copy or even borrow them, why don't you just give Vetric a call & see if you can arrange for some training or a demo.

Lee Roberts
15-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Hi guys any one who can help me with aspire tutorials that are supplied with the installation dvd.

Hi, welcome to the forum Habibuzziwa!

Before this discussion go's any further please could all concerned read the following section of our Community & Forum Rules (http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/announcements-maintenance-notice/5058-community-forum-rules-please-read.html):

What you should NOT do:

Submit any threads and/or posts discussing or linking to piracy, warez sites, pirated software and/or anything else that could be considered as facilitating. More damage than good is normally done and any threads and/or posts of this nature will be instantly removed.

I have removed part of your request because of this Habibuzziwa and suggest that borrowing someone’s DVD would be a good practice.

.Me

Ricardoco
15-11-2012, 01:02 AM
Hi guys
any one who can help me with aspire tutorials that are supplied with the installation dvd.

I am planning to buy 3D MODELLING SOFTWARE most prefferably aspire, i have studied the free tutorials that are on vectric website but i havent learnt enough to be able to it.
I would like to learn more about aspire before i can commit my self to buy this software. Any one who can help me with the tutorials that come when u purchase aspire will be wellcome.

I can borow them for a month then return them after using them.

Any help we be highly appreciated

Ok I can only re-iterate what Lee has said, and secondly it is not leagl to even lend the dvd, this is infringing parts of the licence agreement, i know this as i have purchased a copy of the said software, However there is light at the end of the tunnel as there is a certain site called youtube that has all the information contained on the dvd albeit not HD it is there if you look.

Rick

Ger21
17-11-2012, 03:38 PM
Also, if you download the trial, you can use it to learn as long as you want. If you can't figure out how to do something, just ask on Vectric's excellent user forum, where plenty of users will help you out.