PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: wanted spindle speed increaser for cnc milling machine

GEOFFREY
08-07-2015, 05:59 PM
A friend of mine needs to do some engraving usung his cnc mill. He is looking for something that will offer a 2or3-1 higher speed. His mill can accomodate a bt35, bt40 or int40 toolholders. I seem to remember that someone on here bought or made such a device. Any help in tracking something down would be much appreciated. Thanks, G.

Clive S
08-07-2015, 08:18 PM
A friend of mine needs to do some engraving usung his cnc mill. He is looking for something that will offer a 2or3-1 higher speed. His mill can accomodate a bt35, bt40 or int40 toolholders. I seem to remember that someone on here bought or made such a device. Any help in tracking something down would be much appreciated. Thanks, G.Something like this;- http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/7735-Milling-M-c-speed-increaser?highlight=speed+increaser

GEOFFREY
08-07-2015, 08:31 PM
Thanks Clive, I thought that I had seen something like that on here. I have passed the details on to my friend, but if anyone has a speed increaser for sale ready built, please contact me. Regards. G.

JohnHaine
08-07-2015, 11:52 PM
IIRC when this first came out I had a look and it reversed the spindle direction. Great if your mill has a reversing switch on the motor but that's far from common!