. .
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    I am not sure if my last message went through, I am new here, so will post again just in case it didn't, but may just be awaiting approval.

I have been looking for eMachineShop 1.932 or 1.935 for some time now and came across this thread. I would very much like to start exporting dxf files again. I have an old version which is something like 1.79, which use to work but now every time I press delete it prompts to download an update, so is no longer usuable.

If I could get added to the dropbox that would be very much appreciated. If this is possible I can reply again with my email for adding.

Thanks.

Zach, I have added you to the Dropbox shared folder so you can download versions 1.932 and 1.935. Good luck.

Regards.
    Last edited by Bladevane; 03-05-2022 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladevane View Post
    Zach, I have added you to the Dropbox shared folder so you can download versions 1.932 and 1.935. Good luck.

Regards.
    Thanks Bladevane, much appreciated, having these versions will be of great help.

send me an email shopsbt at outlook dot com

Lives in Astle, Canada. Last Activity: 11-07-2022 Has been a member for 0-1 years. Has a total post count of 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladevane View Post

Regards.
    Hi, would I be able to have access to this also? I used to have the older version of emachine shop that would export the dxf, but that computer is long gone. I've been trying multiple free cad programs and cant get my brain wrapped around any of them. I can easily draw what I need in ems, and really only need to use the program a couple times a year at the most. any help is greatly appreciated! krazscott at gmail dot com

DHP - I have added you to the Dropbox folder so you should be able to access versions 1.932 and 1.935. Regards.

Location unknown. Gixer Last Activity: Has a total post count of n/a. Referred 6117 members to the community.
    Can anyone send me a link to how I can download a previous version of emachineshop where the export to DXF format is still functional please?

Location unknown. Gixer Last Activity: Has a total post count of n/a. Referred 6117 members to the community.
    Any chance I can be included in the Dropbox of the previous version of emachineshop please?

Gixer. Sure. Send me your email address and I will add you to the Dropbox folder which has versions 1.932 and 1.935.

Hi, just completed a small design using the emachine software , only to find I can not export to DXF. Could you add me to the drop box? [email protected]

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information