Boyan,
I do feel for you. I feel the problem may lie in the Mach3 plugins as from what I can see there is no longer any support for them.
Pokeys has been doing a lot of work recently with Mach 4 and the lathe threading problem and they have brought out at least 6 plug in upgrades recently. So just where this leaves M3 users is a bit of a toss up.

Recently I have taken stock of where I am trying desperately to get a lathe working correctly on whatever is out there.
Mach3 can't and won't thread without an external controller such as Pokeys but Pokeys won't work on the M3 version. They say it can't be done but CS labs can 'nearly' thread under M3 if you are happy with a run off groove at the end of every thread.

Why can't M3 thread with an outside controller to pass over to ? We could thread 15 years ago with DOS but with all the brains and computing technology we have now, we can't ??

Dan Mauch has spent the last 3? months working with Brian at M4 and pokeys to get a lathe to thread and it looks like he's done it but I have to ask myself at what cost ?
Personally I can't even get M4 working. It won't read a g-code generated in M3 that runs every week on production [ fortunately no threading involved ].

I look on my shelves at what is there. Two DeskCNC boards that were as useless as Fred Smith's support. The space where two early smooth steppers used to sit gathering dust whilst the Mounties were looking for the programmer who didn't return any emails or support issues for exactly a year. Nearly forgot the NC-Pod that used to do to sleep and disconnect itself from the system.

A Gecko G-Rex that has got to be the biggest flop in terms of time and money except the 12 yes no typo, twelve, 201 drives that just blew up at switch on and Marriss insisted it was bad motors even though a swap onto a less power drive would carry on running. Made worse 2 years later on CNC zone when he admitted they had a problem with them exploding !!

Goodness knows how many breakout boards by various manufacturers.

So to get a lathe working on M4 and remember anything I build I have to support so please no one mention Linux CNC as no customer would buy a system that looks like etch-a-sketch on acid, I need the following.

A computer £150.00
A windows license £75.00
A Monitor £75.00
Keyboard and mouse £20.00
Mach 4 license £150
Breakout board [ decent one ] £125.00
Pokeys board £120.00

Power supply. steppers and drivers have not been included in this as they will be needed on any system. Above is what is needed for Mach 4.

So I reckon a total of £715 before you start setting up and being an unpaid beta tester.

However times move on and last week this landed on my doorstep.

Not the best shot with reflected light.

A two axis complete CNC system, can control 2 axis to industry standard, spindle, pendant and also a tool changer.
Just add drivers and stepper to complete and stir.

Also available in up to 5 axis on a sliding price scale.

This one landed, all duties declared and paid at £387.00

No contest, we live in interesting times