. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes it did help indeed! Thank you again. I can now send M3, M4, and M6 commands via the MDI in Mach.

The only thing that I have to do now is change the ' RPM DRO' To read and display the 'True RPM' Values.
    I know that I have to use a screen editor to change the 'RPM' somehow from no. 39 to '1002'. Thing is, I'm using 'Screen4' and 'MachScreen' and I cannot find a procedure to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by visedge View Post
    Yes it did help indeed! Thank you again. I can now send M3, M4, and M6 commands via the MDI in Mach.

The only thing that I have to do now is change the ' RPM DRO' To read and display the 'True RPM' Values.
    I know that I have to use a screen editor to change the 'RPM' somehow from no. 39 to '1002'. Thing is, I'm using 'Screen4' and 'MachScreen' and I cannot find a procedure to do this.
    I see...

Perhaps you can't fix it Screen4, or it is not no. 39 but something else, I don't know. I used the standard screen.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Camera View Post
    I see...
    Perhaps you can't fix it Screen4, or it is not no. 39 but something else, I don't know. I used the standard screen.
    I'm using the 2010 Screenset so the original Mach script editor doesn't work with the 2010 set. I have however found a way to change the DRO no. to 1002. I've used 'MachScreen' to do it, you can see where to edit it when you open the screen file, goto -> view -> overview. Here you can see an overview of all the DRO's LED's & Buttons etc. All the values can be edited here on-the-fly. So I've made the changes to the screen but I will not know if it is working until I get in to work tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes...

Quote Originally Posted by visedge View Post
    I'm using the 2010 Screenset so the original Mach script editor doesn't work with the 2010 set. I have however found a way to change the DRO no. to 1002. I've used 'MachScreen' to do it, you can see where to edit it when you open the screen file, goto -> view -> overview. Here you can see an overview of all the DRO's LED's & Buttons etc. All the values can be edited here on-the-fly. So I've made the changes to the screen but I will not know if it is working until I get in to work tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes...
    Cool. I hope you get it up working as it should.

Thread Information