. .
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks for the update, where did you get the 4 axis software?

Sent by my tapatalk

I have 2. The one on the controller i got from Joules, i have one also directly from the manufacturer/ ok, from the agent who contacted the manufacturer for me/. If it can help i will send it to you. That was obtained 2-3 weeks ago.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ddcsv1.PNG 
Views:	568 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	19696
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

Hi Boyan, thanks for the file information. It seems that your 4 axis files (most likely located in the /mnt/nand1_1 folder) seem to differ slightly from the ones I've found on MadModder member Benedikt M's firmware dump collection. Especially the files "safez.nc" and "systemLib.nc" seem to have some content in them, in the dumps I've seen these files are empty. Also the translation file "eng" and the "setting" file seem to have a different content, based on the different CRC checksum.

I guess you might want to send both your 4 axis software install packages to Benedikt, it would be extremely interesting to see the content of the differing files! And to see if there's any chance to upgrade the 3 axis box to having one more useful axis... :)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4_vs_3_1.png 
Views:	636 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	19697
    Last edited by Corhoin; 23-11-2016 at 07:44 PM.

Boyan , please if you can send me the files would be great, [email protected] if you can. Thanks a lot!! Just the motion. Out and Linuxrc, the others one are the same. Cheers 🍻

Sent by my tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin201314 View Post
    Boyan , please if you can send me the files would be great, [email protected] if you can. Thanks a lot!! Just the motion. Out and Linuxrc, the others one are the same. Cheers 🍻

Sent by my tapatalk
    I've got the RATTM RMHV2.1 4 Axis controller here are all the files off the controller.
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

Hey! Thanks a lot, I'll give them a look now, thank you again

Sent by my tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin201314 View Post
    Hey! Thanks a lot, I'll give them a look now, thank you again

Sent by my tapatalk
    Your Welcome. Can I request you post any findings or improvements on this Forum as well Mad Modder. If need any testing done feel free to ask.

Thou can I say the thing needs to be made to work better before wasting time on Graphical improvements etc. First order should be so can use M6 for tool changes.

I will post all the improvements, and we are looking to add the features of course, M6 is the first one

Sent by my tapatalk

Jazz, I just tried your software on my controller, all good, but when I'm going to do the tool probe, the controller freeze, and I have to reboot. Is your probe working?
    PS. As soon as I reload the old software it works again....

Sent by my tapatalk

I've not done anything with this controller other than throw few motors on it to test if it slaved motors for Boyan.

However don't see anything wrong with having tool offsets in list of parameters. After all thats what they are Tool offset parameters.
    Having separate page doesn't really affect anything other than slightly easier to access more quickly but in practise once tool lengths are entered they rarely get changed unless tool breaks or new tool. Not big deal to me or worth lot of effort to change how it is now.

Just making the Bugger use M6 will be big step forward. Going for that before anything is what I'd say is priority.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information