. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superclarkey View Post
    Never mind I'll work it out on my own :-)
    Editing your first post asking for help with this arsey response, even if you have put a smiley face after it, is not going to get you any help or win you any friends on here. We get quite a few people on here who say I'd like a machine but don't want to/can't be bothered (delete to suit) do any research, I'd like you people who have taken the time to learn (the hard way) just to tell me what to get and where....

Generally if you show a little grace and put a bit of effort in then the help comes and people who have the experience will come and help you.

Good luck with working it out on your own :-)
    Neil...

Build log...here

I put up a hello thread up and not a single person bothered to reply (nice warm welcome) and was ignored, so started this thread and told to go search or buy a new machine already built, so sorry if I gave up on this forum :-)

I asked for advice not a hug lol its a typical non helpful forum response "google it" instead of actually helping, I have already done allot of the ground work just wanted to know best places to look for stuff, lol, even purchased the hypertherm 45.

i help people each day, and give allot of my own person time to help people, i try and educate and give sound advice, that's what I joined a forum like this for, I didn't realise I had to work it all out first then ask about it hehe

anyways sorry I posted asking, the forum that sent me he was so helpful and advice was great, so I'll get my coat :-)

Thread Information