. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The price i got was £1262 for the GSK980MDc direct from GSK, the other Newker NEW990TDb was on Ebay £450 ish. Aliexpress appears to be for retail punters while Alibaba appears to be set up more for traders. I found GSK gear only on Alibaba. Of the Chinese controllers GSK appears to be the premier brand for the machine builders. For lathes with automatic tool change GSK980TDb, and milling machines GSK980MDc. I think if i do buy i would be happier buying from the manufacturer. In your experience will they negotiate on price?

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Barron View Post
    The price i got was £1262 for the GSK980MDc direct from GSK, the other Newker NEW990TDb was on Ebay £450 ish. Aliexpress appears to be for retail punters while Alibaba appears to be set up more for traders. I found GSK gear only on Alibaba. Of the Chinese controllers GSK appears to be the premier brand for the machine builders. For lathes with automatic tool change GSK980TDb, and milling machines GSK980MDc. I think if i do buy i would be happier buying from the manufacturer. In your experience will they negotiate on price?
    Not for one board. I think would be better to buy it from Newkye. At least we have feedback for them, as John has bought his boards there. And i think they had the cheapest price ? I just checked but their Aliexpress listing has ended. Better ask them directly then, or just check what you are looking to at fleabay isnt actually them.

Make sure you ask for the additional "deconcentrator" board and say to them-" the one with the relays".
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

Thread Information