. .
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymogoral View Post
    Hi lloyd , can you tell me where did you get all the motor mounts etc.. from ?
    Hi fella

I made them myself as I also have a manual Bridgeport in the garage (cant help myself if I see a decent machine! lol)

I modelled them in SolidEdge first. You are welcome to the drawings if they help.

Interested to know how you wired the spindle speed to the controller or did you leave it manual on the pot?
    I've got a board that has a 0-10v + gnd output and on/off relay built into it for spindle control.

Not bothered about on/off or direction just which connections to use for the speed outputs.
    Thanks.
    Daz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kered View Post
    Going back to your enclose, you don't happen to have any plans available for share, even a scratch drawing with basic dimentions would be fine, much better than doing things on the fly and having to change something later(like I usually do)
    cheers
    Derek
    Be interested in this as well. Also interested of the user-experience if the enclosure gets in the way or not - or rather, if it's ultimately better with an enclosure than without - I'm tight on space but sick of pebble-dashing the delicates with man glitter whenever I use the mill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kered View Post
    @Daz1976 checkout the videos by franco, he fried his mainboard looking and testing his to find the motor control, he got it done eventually
    Thats as clumsy as me - watching a BLDC controller go pop quite enthusiastically when scoping it. That a 800W servo and controller was cheaper than the replacement board made for an easy solution.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information