. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IMHO used Panasonic or Samsung Servos +drives + cables from flea bay in a very good shape are unbeatable as quality per $. Around 250- 300 the pair, having in mind new only drive is 500 wholesale price, same for motor. quality cable is 100 per cable at least for 4-5m. So do your statistics.

Most of these motors/ mine including/ are rated flat line to 3-4krpm and falling curve 6k rpm. Meaning you can make exceptionally fast and precise machines. They have tons of functionality a cheap chinese drive will never have and a visual software for free usually. best thing is that almost all of them could work on slow BOBs as the have internal gearing and so on, not that i advise to do so.

From what i have bought till now, all were like new without problems. Of course i buy the best looking from a certain seller. Have to check the name if you are interested. Spartan or sth similar it was.

PS. The said brands usually accept all kind of signals good for us, including differential.
    Last edited by Boyan Silyavski; 23-03-2017 at 05:45 PM.
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

ive got a PMDX126 in my triac so a pretty decent board.

link me up...

Quote Originally Posted by Boyan Silyavski View Post
    IMHO used Panasonic or Samsung Servos +drives + cables from flea bay in a very good shape are unbeatable as quality per $. Around 250- 300 the pair, having in mind new only drive is 500 wholesale price, same for motor. quality cable is 100 per cable at least for 4-5m. So do your statistics.

Most of these motors/ mine including/ are rated flat line to 3-4krpm and falling curve 6k rpm. Meaning you can make exceptionally fast and precise machines. They have tons of functionality a cheap chinese drive will never have and a visual software for free usually. best thing is that almost all of them could work on slow BOBs as the have internal gearing and so on, not that i advise to do so.

From what i have bought till now, all were like new without problems. Of course i buy the best looking from a certain seller. Have to check the name if you are interested. Spartan or sth similar it was.

PS. The said brands usually accept all kind of signals good for us, including differential.

ive heard this is a good start to a good setup

http://www.zappautomation.co.uk/elec...alog-10-v.html

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    link me up...
    usedparts-pk He is very decent seller from Korea. Check his listings for servo motors and drives and combos. Normally he will have nice 400w packs. Most of all he checks them, have seen videos, has 100% feedback and can combine for you stuff for better price even, outside of ebay also.
    Last edited by Boyan Silyavski; 24-03-2017 at 08:55 PM.
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

Thread Information