. .
    Hi All,

Can anyone help me with my mach3 problem? I'm trying to load the turning.set creenset but when I do, it looks like there are things missing, like in the attached screenshot. I tried installing it on other PC's and it's exactly the same, I used a couple of different versions of the installation file, including the latest version.
    Then when I click EXIT, I go back to the previous screen which is completely blank. hmmm...
    What am I doing wrong?
    Many thanks in advance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mach3 turn.jpg 
Views:	447 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	23836

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    You're selecting the wrong screenset. That is the screen for turn wizards.

What I suspect you want is the 1024.lset screen (the .lset denotes a lathe/turn screen, whereas .set is mill/router/plasma).
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

But I do want a turning screenset, and the 1024 is the Milling / plasma screenset as far as I can see.

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Ensure that the 'option' for turn is selected. By default, only mill is offered when selecting.

Thanks, where do I find this option?

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by mondrota View Post
    Thanks, where do I find this option?
    When you try and open a new screenset it 'filters' to mill. Just change the option in the pop up box.

Okay, I got my main screen back but when I try to load the Turning.set (the one above with missing textures) and pick Turn Files .lset from the list, the Turning.set disappears.
    I just want to load this screen
    http://www.jeffree.co.uk/pages/ml7-c...es/photo19.jpg
    Thank you!

Okay, I got it.
    I copied the 2 folders from the TurnAddons folder int the Addons folder and then they appeared in the Wizards list.
    Many thanks for everyones help!

Thread Information