Quote Originally Posted by PeterPeter123 View Post
Cropwell and Magicniner.
Many thanks for taking the time to respond to my reach for help. I will post photos of the insides of the controller. I hope to find a blown fuse. I suspect that would be too easy tho!!!! (Identifying fused circuits on the BoB relay may be interesting!!!)
Many thanks for the steer to Bionica. That looks like they there buggars!!
Hi Peter,

Sorry to hear all the problems you are going through, but I am on the same boat, I have a A1 Marchant Dice CNC router and full package bought from them on 2012, and up to today I haven't been able to used it, due to a problem with the reset botton that I found when I first plug it in, so now I am trying againg, and I have opend everything to see if there is anything blown, breaking fuse, by the way there are at least 3 fuse to check as you ask before, but I have install mach3 as they said, all light on the controll box are green, but I don't know the set up of mach 3, as what they send to me is not really working.

¿Could you or any other user send me your set up of mach3? by the way I have 4th axis, but I haven`t install the 4th axis yet.

King regards,
Braulio