Hi Steven

Apologies I have a lot on at the moment so only drop in here occasionally and don’t always log (therefore pms notifications don’t appear).

I’ll reply here for the benefit of others instead of a pm. I’m guessing you replied to my old lathe thread so when I’m near a pc I’ll copy this over.

I would buy this lathe again without hesitation and don’t regret it one bit. The VFD means easy speed control with loads of torque, it comes with a good 3 jaw & 4 jaw which I use a lot and a face plate which I’ve never used plus fixed and travelling steady rests. It’s quiet and I can make accurate parts on it. Has 3 speed settings for the lead-screw.

I added quick change tool post and DROs from day one and strongly recommend these also.

Be aware this lathe like many similar models are all made in China. Search out Weiss machines (?). But as I say no issues at all and Warco have been fantastic to deal with. I’ve bought lots of stuff from them and been very pleased with their products.

Other similar products are sold by Amadeal, Chester, ArcEuro if you want to have a look around but at the time the Warco was the better spec for the money (on the lathe)