. .
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cropwell View Post
    Hi,

Can you let me know what chip is on the PCI parallel port board and I will see if I can root out a driver for you. if it is a NetMos chip I will need the 4 digit chip which is something like 9825 or so. Let me warn you that these can be a bugger to install.
    Thanks for your help Cropwell. I had a look at the number, it is: 98651V. does this mean anything to you? because it means bugger all to me
    RC cars
    RC helicopters
    Motorbikes
    Renovating an entire house
    Twatter: @CrazyLThirteen
    Insta: CrazyLThirteen

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crazy L For This Useful Post:

It looks like a Moschip board - you should find a driver here http://www.network-drivers.com/companies/1614.htm If that is no use, I will need more details of the hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by cropwell View Post
    It looks like a Moschip board - you should find a driver here http://www.network-drivers.com/companies/1614.htm If that is no use, I will need more details of the hardware.
    Thanks Cropwell, will have a look through and let you know how I get on. Ta.
    RC cars
    RC helicopters
    Motorbikes

Right, I found a driver and downloaded it. It came with a thing called driverupdater or something. Alas, I couldn't install the driver as driverupdater wanted the internet and my mill pc isnt connected so it simply would not install. I got the driver from elsewhere, and again, it came with driverupdater, and as such, wouldnt install without the internet. Bum

Is this the chip on your printer port board ?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF2027.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	615.9 KB 
ID:	25754

If so your printer driver is here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fjwgmfaue...sFt6cGSta?dl=0 You will have to copy the files to a memory stick and run the Moschip setup program form the stick.
    Last edited by cropwell; 09-05-2019 at 06:58 PM.

Hi Cropwell.

I'm afraid not. the chip has no logo on it, just the aforementioned number and some other numbers. Such as: CH350L, 202205221, CH352PA5@1012, and 0413.

This is just for a driver, hahaha, before I even make a vague attempt at settings etc

Those stand alone controllers are looking really good about now, lol.
    RC cars
    RC helicopters
    Motorbikes

ah, thanks for that. The pci card in the picture at the top of that website page looks exactly like the one that I have. Just downloaded the driver, will have a go at installing it tomorrow. Thanks again.
    RC cars
    RC helicopters
    Motorbikes

Ok, files don't want to install as the install wizard has gone on holiday, so I need to install them manually. I put the .sys file in the drivers file of the system32 directory, and I dont know where to go from there as it's proper pc nerd stuff.

Do I need to copy and paste install info into my registry?

I'm only asking as with .sys file in place, it still says there is no driver.

Hi all. thanks to Cropwell again for finding me the pci driver. I asked a computery friend last night who told me where to put stuff, and now, the pci driver is installed, and according to device manager, it's working properly.

So....on to my next hurdle, getting mach to talk to my machine.

I have set some soft keys, for xyz etc, but they still dont work. There is clearly something I am missing in the settings department. Would anyone be able to help please?
    RC cars
    RC helicopters
    Motorbikes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information