Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IhateDoug View Post
    Also noticed these

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0223.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	26338Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0226.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	208.6 KB 
ID:	26339

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If they aren't modifications made since it last worked then they should be ignored as it ran fine like that previously?
    It's not uncommon for manufacturers to correct a faux-pas on a board with a wire link ;-)
    You think that's too expensive? You're not a Model Engineer are you? :D

Seems it’s the breakout board - I bought a cheap one + new drivers - Am having trouble wiring it however there is life, spindle comes on when powered (can’t turn off, can control the speed via the inverter and that’s it and z axis moves up (both keys make it go up), the limit switches are now showing in the diagnostics page and if I home the machine it seems to move in all directions - Estop switch is broken and Will be replacing and the estop button in Mach3 doesn’t stop it - so I quickly pulled the power shortly after it started moving, but seems like it moved in all directions.

How I wired it

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	27352

Lives in SANTANDER, Spain. Last Activity: 26-04-2021 Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 9.
    Quote Originally Posted by IhateDoug View Post
    Seems it’s the breakout board - I bought a cheap one + new drivers - Am having trouble wiring it however there is life, spindle comes on when powered (can’t turn off, can control the speed via the inverter and that’s it and z axis moves up (both keys make it go up), the limit switches are now showing in the diagnostics page and if I home the machine it seems to move in all directions - Estop switch is broken and Will be replacing and the estop button in Mach3 doesn’t stop it - so I quickly pulled the power shortly after it started moving, but seems like it moved in all directions.

How I wired it

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	153.0 KB 
ID:	27352

Hi all, I am new with CNC, but I have try to get my CNC working but apparently if I don't have the conexions from the board os the picture to the drivers, it is impossible to make it work, So there is any has found the pins and dir conections that I can put on Mach3 to make my CNC from Marchant Dice Ltd. working? See pictures attach,
    Do I need to disassemble the box to find out how they are connected?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tarjeta CNC 1.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	150.9 KB 
ID:	29612Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tarjeta CNC 2.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	329.4 KB 
ID:	29613Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tarjeta CNC 3.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	215.3 KB 
ID:	29614

thank you very much in davance for your help, I am going crazy, I can not find any information about this card: Bazyx east crystal pcf 07343 five axis cnc board Rev. 1.4

Lives in SANTANDER, Spain. Last Activity: 26-04-2021 Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 9.
    It looks like I have the old fashion card, but does anyone has the pins and dir conections for the step-motors fo the CNC machine from Marchant Dice Ltd. I can not make it work, and I can not find any information about it, only this post and the card doesn't look the same. Can you help me? see attach pictures Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tarjeta-CNC-1.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	29615Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tarjeta-CNC-2.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	157.5 KB 
ID:	29616Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tarjeta-CNC-3.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	157.5 KB 
ID:	29617

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information