Ask you can tell from the title im a new member and new to the hobby.
(and a new way to keep out of my partners hair)

iv been looking all over the net for ideas on building a cnc router, there is a lot to read through but im guessing some or most of you all ready know that,
i think iv found a build im going to make a mess of by building it my self, but as with every build ill be putting some of my own changes in.

one thing im not quite clued up on is the controller for the cnc, iv seen there is a mass variety out there, ill hold my hands up and admit im not going to be spending to much money on my first build, So here comes the word china.

iv seen you can get all in one controller driver setup and the one that im interested im at the moment is this one

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cnc.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	139.7 KB 
ID:	26578

or is it better to use separate drivers, not forgetting the purse strings attached to my partners fingers

its quite a cheap option, ill be trying not to fry nema 23 motors on it (3 axis), im using the moving gantry method, construction will consist of steel or aluminium box tubing (just alittle worried about weight issues - what have other people used for construction and what have the found works best under budget)
using T8 lead screws to drive the x, y, and z axis

well thanks for getting this far with me aas im shore these question have been asked a few 100 times,
bu any information people are willing to part with would be fantastic