. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This vfd converts the power frequency AC 220V power supply into a DC power supply through a rectifier (double voltage rectification) on the basis of the ordinary frequency converter, and then converts the DC power supply into a three-phase 380V AC power source whose frequency and voltage can be controlled. Supply the motor. This method does not boost through the transformer, but only boosts through the rectifier boost circuit, which greatly reduces the size and weight of the inverter. Compared to the voltage booster, the cost is lower.

Quote Originally Posted by cnweiken View Post
    This vfd converts the power frequency AC 220V power supply into a DC power supply through a rectifier (double voltage rectification) on the basis of the ordinary frequency converter, and then converts the DC power supply into a three-phase 380V AC power source whose frequency and voltage can be controlled. Supply the motor. This method does not boost through the transformer, but only boosts through the rectifier boost circuit, which greatly reduces the size and weight of the inverter. Compared to the voltage booster, the cost is lower.
    Thanks for the link.

Yes I see that 220v single to 380v three phase do exist. For 4kw power, they are quite expensive compared to 220v single to 220v three phase VFDs.

Jazz says they also put nasty noise back into the supply.

One benefit is that I do not need to rewire my motors though.

Can't find the Boost version of your VFD on AliExpress. Link on your site took me to a DC input version!

Thread Information