Quote Originally Posted by MCmec View Post
Or maybe I only need this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CNC1.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	689.3 KB 
ID:	27071
https://www.cncroom.com/interface-ca...7b9jgm13v1aj83

PS: Just noticed that with the above the UCCNC Licence is included but not with this package.
Hi,

I don't know where you are located, but if your flag is genuine then you are still a member of EU, so if you go for UCCNC and CNC Drive products then you should buy it directly from Hungary, not through USA. I am pretty sure it is cheaper that way. In any case, as Jazz said, avoid USB if you can, but if you absolutely want to get an UC100 make sure it is a genuine one. There are several eBay sellers selling fake copies and those don't work properly and unless you have a genuine one, you won't get support from CNC Drive, which is fully understandable. Otherwise their support is excellent. They have an active forum where you can quickly get help from their own people or their users if you have any problems.

I have been using their products for quite some time now and very happy with them. Have used UC3005LPT USB for about two years but when they released the UC3005LPT ETH I switched to UCCNC and never used the USB again. Today, or if I need to change the controller, I'd buy the AXBB. It is an even higher quality controller and there is no need for BOB if you use that, so the whole box would be more compact and with less wiring.