. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    I notice you've changed your username since yesterday, and I'm assuming you think people on here are gullible enough not to notice that you're trying to promote products you've obviously got a vested interest in?
    Personally I've no problems with this as it can be helpful to others, esp if offering forum discount.. . . however all I'd ask is to keep all the posts to one thread and not start new thread for every post as it knocks others seeking help off the trending list which is where most watch.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,927. Received thanks 361 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Personally I've no problems with this as it can be helpful to others, esp if offering forum discount.. . . however all I'd ask is to keep all the posts to one thread and not start new thread for every post as it knocks others seeking help off the trending list which is where most watch.
    I've got no issues with people promoting stuff honestly, but when they do it in less than transparent ways and act like a spammer, I do have issues.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to m_c For This Useful Post:

Thread Information