. .
    Hi there ,
    I have recently bought an Elu 860, the machine did not come with a manual or pc however I will drive from the keyboard.
    does anyone know how to set up the PC Link on the machine or better still know where I can get the manual.

Thanks ,

Hi
    Not a lot of help I'm afraid, I have been running an 860 at a "men's shed" for the last 3 years and I think there may be a manual there. Unfortunately the shed is closed until further notice. I modified it to 1605 ball screws as feed rates with the 2mm pitch original screws were far too slow, also built a new control panel using "Estlcam" software.
    I also have at home a 600 which I have modified to 1605 screws and servos, so do have quite a lot of spares if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsattuk View Post
    Hi
    Not a lot of help I'm afraid, I have been running an 860 at a "men's shed" for the last 3 years and I think there may be a manual there. Unfortunately the shed is closed until further notice. I modified it to 1605 ball screws as feed rates with the 2mm pitch original screws were far too slow, also built a new control panel using "Estlcam" software.
    I also have at home a 600 which I have modified to 1605 screws and servos, so do have quite a lot of spares if needed.
    Hi Johnsattuk
    Thanks for the reply, when the shed reopens I would appreciate it if you would have a look for the manual, I have considered just buying a new control card and running in on something like mach3 but if I can it will get it running as is first , do you know what the max speed on the table was , I will let you know if I discover I need parts ,
    Thanks again ,

Thread Information