Quote Originally Posted by Neale View Post
At the moment, I have just one reservation that I have not properly investigated. A recent job involved adaptive clearing (as per Fusion 360) in a small area that needed to leave a small number of projecting "pips". F360 generates a lot of short straight moves (we are talking a few thousand lines of gcode) to achieve this, and the cutting action seemed to generate more machine vibration than I have seen in the past. My impression was that the CV mode was not properly smoothing direction changes as it should. However, I might be being too sensitive and I cannot now remember how the Mach3/IP/M combination handled this. It's something that I need to look at (maybe need to tune CV parameters?) before I make any formal statements about it. It's a pity that there are not more users of this hardware/software to exchange experience yet.
Just wanted to chime in and say that in case it does turn out that myCNC produces some unwanted vibration, please do let us know, either through email or our forum. Our team does check this thread from time to time, but it will probably take us longer to actually see that you have a problem on here than via our own forum.

As for the problem itself, to start off you can try the Acceleration Override option in Settings > Motion. This is a new option that we added in one of our recent updates and it is currently undergoing testing. See if bringing the override value up helps lower the vibration.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (2).png 
Views:	132 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	28488

Additionally, you can send us an example of the G-code that's giving you trouble so that we can take a look at it on our end. We are currently working on improving the CV mode, however the focus at the moment is on 5 axes jewellery machines. If it turns out that there are any issues with Fusion360, we'll be sure to try and fix the behaviour ASAP.