. .
    Can anyone from here build/make for me, as a sponsorship/donation a 1:1 aircraft replica for static display into a 100% nonprofit aviation museum ? Thank you.

You might find people here that can make component parts if you've got the drawings, what are you building?

@Smiffy, a nice WW2 fighter replica. If you are dead serious and strongly motivated to help , send me a PM to give you details, plans, 3D files and drawings. The 3D frame/body will be split into small pieces, every piece will be cut on the CNC and then all the pieces assembled together. It can be made from simple plywood and polystyrene or fiberglass. Thank you.

@marianmadalin91 I'm actually on the forum as I'm only now trying to build a cutting table, I don't have a working one to really assist at this time. But I'm also interested because I'm a pilot and used to fly a WW2 era trainer! I do aeroplanes!

Not a problem, but if you are able to help do not hesitate to contact me again. Send me a PM to give you my contact details: What are the dimensions of your cutting machine / CNC ???

Thread Information