. .
    Hi chaps. I am useless at electronics. Looking for help. I have a Pilz Pnoz X7 unit in my cnc control equipment. But one of the wires as come lose. This is at terminal 13. Can anyone please let me know where this wire goes. I know that the X7 is for an emergency stop, which my machine does not have at the moment. I think I remember that the wire from terminal 13 was a bypass. But not sure now. Can anyone out there help out with the answer. Thanks

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 17 Hours Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 78 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by terry1956 View Post
    Hi chaps. I am useless at electronics. Looking for help. I have a Pilz Pnoz X7 unit in my cnc control equipment. But one of the wires as come lose. This is at terminal 13. Can anyone please let me know where this wire goes. I know that the X7 is for an emergency stop, which my machine does not have at the moment. I think I remember that the wire from terminal 13 was a bypass. But not sure now. Can anyone out there help out with the answer. Thanks
    A good picture would help
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Thread Information