. .
    Dear,

if someone have Kress FME 1050 for sale, I'm interesting.

Regards,

Dear,

it was very easy, thank you. However, the price wasn't there.

Regards,

You won't get it for free.!!!
    Cheers.
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by the great waldo View Post
    Cheers.
    Andrew
    That's a bit rude.!!... has was your other post IMO. The guy only asked if anyone was selling a spindle.
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Hi Jazz
    I didn't mean to be rude. But just a simple google check will come up with plenty of possibilities to buy one of these router spindles. I get a bit rattled when people don't bother to check things out for themselves before asking for help. Maybe i'm just turning into a grumpy old git. If the gentleman/lady needs one second hand then he should mention that in his post.
    Cheers
    Andrew

Dear,

I know nothing in this world is free, only the fresh air (and could be in he near future will not)

but, what I was meaning, that there prices are exaggerated, around (more than) 45euro than the original price.
    however, thank you for your help, and if you have or you know someone want to sell, I still interested. even used.

Regards,

Cheers.
    Andrew

Hi Karim.
    Unfortunatly kress have stopped making these routers but they are still being produced under the other brand name I linked to. The links are German (i'm living in Austria) and most technical stuff seems to me to be higher priced compared to the UK, which is probably connected to the high standard of living here, there's not much discounting here. If you do get hold of one of the kress spindles I can wholey recommend it, very low runnout and not too loud. I didn't mean to be abrasive with my post, it's been a long week. I hope you have luck getting a motor.
    Cheers.
    Andrew

I have had a Kress spindle for 6 years now and in 5 years, it has used 1 set of brushes, otherwise sturdy. The best thing I did with it is to change to a SuperPID speed controller when I replaced the brushes. It cuts better at low speeds for some materials and is remarkably quieter. You have to take out the internal speed controller and put in an optical sensor and thermocouple.

As Andrew says, Kress has stopped production, but I believe that AMB are made to the same design, and I have an idea it is the same factory, Kress having sold the business to AMB. So pretty much a rebadging job.

Hi Jazz
    I didn't mean to be rude. But just a simple google check will come up with plenty of possibilities to buy one of these router spindles. I get a bit rattled when people don't bother to check things out for themselves before asking for help. Maybe i'm just turning into a grumpy old git. If the gentleman/lady needs one second hand then he should mention that in his post.
    Cheers
    Andrew
    Yes maybe you are because he didn't ask for help and he didn't ask for a new or second hand, he asked a simple question "If you have Kress for sale I'm interested" that's not being lazy. It's a sensible thing to ask because lots of people upgrade spindles and don't offer the old one for sale and stick them on a shelf. So in that respect, he was checking things out for himself by asking..
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Thread Information