Quote Originally Posted by walter67 View Post
Hi everyone, through the help of (Roboteernat ) a member on here, I’ve recently got round to doing some needed mods to my Boxford VMC and would personally like to thank him again for his help.

I have also been given some support from a friend who is not a member on here, but has given me a wealth of information on detailed wiring diagrams and modifications for a Boxford vmc 300 Upgraded to Mach4, he has also given me permission to share his work and findings if it will help anyone, as it has helped me

https://trialsandsetbacks.files.word...ring-mods.docx (please note the file is 50mb and will need microsoft office to open)

Best regards Walter

Attachment 28939Attachment 28940Attachment 28939Attachment 28940

Walter,

Thanks for the helpful wiring information. I am considering upgrading my VMC300 machine as well. I recently had a drive motor fail and since the machine is already 20 years old I think its time for a refresh. I

Are you able to provide any helpful info on what you went with and can you also tell me how the machine has been performing since the refresh you did last year? Thank you Sir.

Brian