. .

Thread: CNC Newbie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lives in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 24-12-2020 Has been a member for 2-3 years. Has a total post count of 2.
    Hi, I've also admired this machine on YouTube. I'm intending getting my 1st CNC router next year sometime. Mainly for cutting birch ply etc and engraving hardwood. Could you give me an idea on what a machine like this would cost?
    Many thanks...
    Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by RWH View Post
    Hi, I've also admired this machine on YouTube. I'm intending getting my 1st CNC router next year sometime. Mainly for cutting birch ply etc and engraving hardwood. Could you give me an idea on what a machine like this would cost?
    Many thanks...
    Stephen
    Sorry didn't see this.!
    I don't want to disclose the price of this machine on a public forum as it's not fair to the person who bought it. Plus this is several years old now and with the Economy, Brexit, and Covid has it is at the moment the price will be different because components and shipping have gone up massively. However, if you contact me when you are ready then I'll gladly give you a price.
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Lives in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 24-12-2020 Has been a member for 2-3 years. Has a total post count of 2.
    Star man! I've got a shepherd's hut to get made first but once that's out the way I should be in a position to have a closer look at what's out there and see how far my budget will go.
    Best regards
    Stephen

Thread Information