. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think this is the killer

Note:
    Please allow 1-5cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,927. Received thanks 361 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    Chances are they'll be factory rejects that somebody has bought at scrap value, and assembled to something 'useable'.

They'll likely work, but expect rubbish accuracy, and lots of backlash. I certainly wouldn't buy them with the expectation of using them for anything high precision.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

it came it cost 5 pound and well works fine when i did a mock up, better than the 13 pound t8 lead screw they sell. got 4 now. cant get a burger king meal for 5 pound lol. if it tunrs on me. make a fancy house decoration with it like a floor lamp lolClick image for larger version. 

Name:	AJ Floor Lamp - Stainless Steel, Louis Poulsen Reading Lamp _ Utility Design UK - Google Chrome .png 
Views:	123 
Size:	151.0 KB 
ID:	29832

came it cost 5 pound and well works fine when i did a mock up, better than the 13 pound t8 lead screw they sell. got 4 now. cant get a burger king meal for 5 pound lol. if it tunrs on me. make a fancy house decoration with it like a floor lamp lolClick image for larger version. 

Name:	AJ Floor Lamp - Stainless Steel, Louis Poulsen Reading Lamp _ Utility Design UK - Google Chrome .png 
Views:	71 
Size:	151.0 KB 
ID:	29833

Yes- I received one looked it over and promptly bought another. I don't think I could buy the metal for the money never mind have it delivered.(Note only bubble wrapped so at risk of bending in transit ) Very pleased/happy at least for now-Pete .P.S. Any other CNC 'ers in or around Aylesbury?

still odd why or how they would do it so cheap, where is the profit margin in it, gangsters maybe laundering money on amazon quick time. dont care anyway to be fair

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information