Quote Originally Posted by A_Camera View Post
The 1605 BK/BF bearing holders fit exactly (but not perfectly) into the 45 mm gaps of 45x90 extrusions if you want to install them across in two T-nut tracks using 6 mm screws, but you must consider the ball nut because that will need some spacer or other solution, due to the fact that the HGR20 + HGH20 is 30mm high while the ball nut flange demands 45mm...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Z07_3098_2k.JPG 
Views:	353 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	30089

...or 50mm if it is turned 90° high from the bottom.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Z07_3097_2k.JPG 
Views:	380 
Size:	1.81 MB 
ID:	30090

You can solve that in many ways, but it must be solved somehow. I think you will see that more clearly once you get the stuff. It's easier when you have something in front of you to look at than just CAD drawings or words.
Thanks A Camera

I had noticed that all the converted ones that i had viewed that they had to create some sort of spacer block, but yes, i was waiting for the arrival of the parts, i think holistically first, so then have to work backwards to get all the joined up bits to work.

So i see what i want to achieve and how the look is perceived in my minds eye, then have to work backwards to achieve what i am seeing.

My issue is that i don't work to plans and do everything 'off the cuff' sort of speak, which can be a bit problematic!

WoodKnot