. .

Thread: New member

Hi everyone,

I'm Julia from China.So happy here chatting with all of you guys.

If you are looking for cnc machining parts or plastic parts, we are what you need.
    We are factory ,will be my pleasure to send your quotation if you can send me a drawing file.
    Hope you can introduce me to your friends if they need,I will appreciate you so much.

Have a nice day:)

Julia from Xiamen Haoze Tech
    +86 185592 13117 (wechat/whatsapp)

[email protected]

Never send a full machinable drawing to China.
    If it's a decent part design.......... They'll steal it!!!.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dazp1976 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dazp1976 View Post
    I think you have misunderstand to Chinese people, all of our factory produce them by oem,at least in my factory it can't happan, because all of those products are customized by design, we can't sell them, why we need to steal them? It's funny.LOL.

There is an old Chinese proverb, what kind of person you are, what kind of person you see, human beings, I urge you to be kind.
    Times have changed. Made in China is obvious to all. We have advanced equipment, and we also have advanced designs.
    There is no need to steal. We can not cooperate, but please don't hurt by bad words.

Lives in Belgrade, Serbia. Last Activity: 9 Hours Ago Has been a member for 3-4 years. Has a total post count of 48. Received thanks 1 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    Dear Julia,
    many of Chinese "designs" are sometimes blatant copy of western designs.
    Even Chinese companies are copying designs from other Chinese companies.
    I've seen it many times in my life.

You have obviously never dealt with modern Chinese Companies.? Once upon a time this might have been the case but not anymore, they manufacture most of the world's products, and like any other large company in UK or US, they have to follow and stick to copyright contracts if they want to keep the business.!

I deal with several Chinese companies and trust them more than I would some UK company's and when it comes to service and helpfulness I'm sorry to say they lead the world. Very few companies in UK or EU come close to being so helpful and efficient.
    Yes, the language barrier can be difficult and can lead to confusion at times, but even this is getting much much better and many of the Chinese (Must say mostly Girls) I deal with actually communicate with better English than I do.
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    You have obviously never dealt with modern Chinese Companies.? Once upon a time this might have been the case but not anymore, they manufacture most of the world's products, and like any other large company in UK or US, they have to follow and stick to copyright contracts if they want to keep the business.!

I deal with several Chinese companies and trust them more than I would some UK company's and when it comes to service and helpfulness I'm sorry to say they lead the world. Very few companies in UK or EU come close to being so helpful and efficient.
    Yes, the language barrier can be difficult and can lead to confusion at times, but even this is getting much much better and many of the Chinese (Must say mostly Girls) I deal with actually communicate with better English than I do.
    Thank you for telling the truth. We all abide by copyright awareness now so that the business can last.
    If there is more faith between people, the world will be more beautiful :)

Thread Information