. .
  1. Hi! My name is Davy. I own a CNC machining factory and we do injection molding as well. I am here to introduce my activities and to learn about CNC machining (milling and turning) as well as plastic injection.

Davantech is a full-service leading CNC machining and injection molding factory. More specific, we offer OEM product manufacturing and engineering solutions. As a One-Stop partner for production outsourcing, our production process include : CNC machining, plastic injection, overmolding and product assembly.

Do you know that outsourcing of product engineering and production has benefits for your business? We focus on small and middle-sized orders and short lead times.

Our team is dedicated to deliver end-to-end product solutions. They do that at the lowest total cost. Next, we have a lot of expertise in design and engineering. And last but not least, components manufacturing and CNC machining and molding services are what we do best. To clarify, a range of solutions include the entire process to create a product: from design over manufacturing processes, through the delivery. In other words, we develop customized solutions that drive product innovation, cost savings, supply chain efficiencies and improved time-to-market. Moreover, we understand there is an unique complexity of each customer’s business.
    Last edited by Davantech; 14-08-2023 at 02:03 AM.

Hi welcome to the forum, if you would like to share your company link and info please ONLY do this in the Manufacturer News section of the forum.
    .Me

3. OK Mr Roberts, I will do so.

Thanks
    Davy

Thread Information