. .
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by gabi68 View Post
    You don't know nothing about me. Writing this kind of messages only prove your stupidity and this came with the normal package of arrogance. I skipped courses because I need to work to support myself in Uni. Asking questions is normal. Receiving this kind of responses is NOT. I was thinking the reason of this forums is to help and learn from each other. I was wrong. People like you makes this forums bad. Big muscle and mouth over internet are not good. If you have something constructive to say, say it, otherwise shut up.
    This is the attitude that proves the previous post.

How did you manage to wire your project with so little knowledge ?

Did you wire the mains yourself ?

Have you taken precautions to ensure there is proper grounding for the mains ?

Have you taken steps to have the mains side checked ?

It is not just you that are at risk if the wiring is not done correctly.

Mains electricity is not something to be blase about.

Yes one may ask questions, but one must also be prepared for answers and additional comments they don’t like.

Is not much of a project. I bought this fiber laser (I also have a CO2 laser and CNC router) and quite quickly realized that I need to find a way to automate the focus problem (which appear mostly when you change the lenses - every lens has a different focus - distance between part to be engraved and lens). After I found a device which do that (has a sensor for measuring distance) I realized I need to find a way to use the original software (which requires a homing procedure at start up) and the new device. I was told I cant use both and initially I was thinking to use 2 stepper drivers with the same motor. I took the advice give by some members (more experienced than me) to use the same driver with the same motor with a 4 pole relay (never worked with relays). All I need to do is hook up a relay with a 12V power supply (which is already there). Simple, but what kind of relay. I was asking that because I was thinking to make a PCB for all of this. With the relay and step/dir on the same board. That was my project. Nothing related with mains. I have some experience with electric and electronic devices, but all is at newbie level. I build a CNC controller and run into trouble with spindle and VFD noise. Dean (Jazz) was kind and helped me to understand the importance of star connection. All is working now, safely for over 2 years.
    I asked some stupid questions, I know that, but to receive this kind of answer is harsh and I learn my lessons, not to ask anymore.
    When the relay will show up I will connect everything with some led's first ofr proof and after that everything will be moved inside the fiber enclosure.

Thank you for your help

You don't know nothing about me. Writing this kind of messages only prove your stupidity and this came with the normal package of arrogance. I skipped courses because I need to work to support myself in Uni. Asking questions is normal. Receiving this kind of responses is NOT. I was thinking the reason of this forums is to help and learn from each other. I was wrong. People like you makes this forums bad. Big muscle and mouth over internet are not good. If you have something constructive to say, say it, otherwise shut up.
    Actually, you just proved my point. Even if you had to work, nothing prevents you from reading first BEFORE asking very basic questions. I helped you out all the way... and you call me stupid. I didn't skip classes and read the books. I have also programmed professionally during many years and even designed and developed both hardware, firmware AND software during the years, and believe it or not, I even have several inventions with my name on them... but I am the stupid... I actually like to help, but only those who are willing to learn and are not ignorant. Being proud of avoiding books is in my opinion ignorance. The arrogance is your attitude towards the criticism you received and the way you reacted to that criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Camera View Post
    Actually, you just proved my point. Even if you had to work, nothing prevents you from reading first BEFORE asking very basic questions. I helped you out all the way... and you call me stupid. I didn't skip classes and read the books. I have also programmed professionally during many years and even designed and developed both hardware, firmware AND software during the years, and believe it or not, I even have several inventions with my name on them... but I am the stupid... I actually like to help, but only those who are willing to learn and are not ignorant. Being proud of avoiding books is in my opinion ignorance. The arrogance is your attitude towards the criticism you received and the way you reacted to that criticism.
    You did not understand nothing. I did not call you stupid. You stated that about me, first. There is a word The clever give up first, so I will do just that. Take care.

You don't know nothing about me. Writing this kind of messages only prove your stupidity blah blah blah
    You did not understand nothing. I did not call you stupid. You stated that about me, first. There is a word The clever give up first, so I will do just that. Take care.
    Obviously you still managed to get to the "Mental Gymnastics" and the "Advanced Double Negative" classes yet still missed "Remedial Plurals".

(Insert Preferred Pronoun here) gabi68 I insist you apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by BeagleBrainz View Post
    Obviously you still managed to get to the "Mental Gymnastics" and the "Advanced Double Negative" classes yet still missed "Remedial Plurals".

(Insert Preferred Pronoun here) gabi68 I insist you apologise.
    It is not necessary to apologize. It would be pointless since he doesn't really understands his own words. To be honest, I think he is abusing the flag, his English is worse than mine and I don't think he is a British subject. At least not originally. Anyway, there is really not much to be said here.

Ah well I'll just sit back and wait for his next dummy spit.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information