[QUOTE=BeagleBrainz;128020]Ok by running some simple gcode and not getting the same issue would point to the issue being in the jogging logic.

Not knowing how jogging is setup with Mach I can't hazzard a guess as to what it may be.

But from the loose info I've seen and this may not be correct, most external boards designed for MACH do the motion/trajectory planning. If this is the case with your particular controller it could be a issue with firmware. Also it's not quite clear if you are jogging from a keyboard or an external pendant.

The way things work with Linuxcnc is that Linuxcnc decodes the gocde, works out the trajectory planning and basically just send timing info to the external controller. This could be an FPGA board or a separate micro controller core as on the BeagleBone Black or the Orange Pi with an arm based H3 CPU or 3D Printer board with modified firmware.[/QUOTE}

Thanks for the quick replies, I will try connecting a motor and see if it does the same, but at the same time I will open the box and check internal wiring, I have a feeling it is one of those two causing the problem. Let you know how it goes.